[Dailydrool] Beauford Martin

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 03:51:54 PDT 2019

Hi All! I am asking for some drool for Beauford. Yesterday was spa day.
Part of spa day includes expressing anal glands. I do it internally because
that is the way my vet in Indiana taught me to do it. Anyway, I did the
left anal gland as usual. THen I went to do the right anal gland and could
not get to it because of a growth (?) in the way. I could have tried
harder, but I must confess I wasn't really sure what I was dealing with.
They are going to get him into the vet today, but I am trying really hard
not to be a complete and total wreck. Drool is appreciated. So, are
prayers. Thanks so much. I will update when I know more.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess