[Dailydrool] From Hettie

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 7 07:16:30 PDT 2020

Hettie here,
I think I might be in trouble. I really didn't mean it. I'm so worried I'm going to have to move home again.
Today, woMum and I went out for our Government-approved walk. We are very lucky to have a beautiful nature reserve and a golf course just up the road, so we had been to check on the badgers. woMum says nasty people with nasty dogs sometimes go to the badgers' homes and try to dig them out and send the nasty dogs to fight them. So we often go to check they are OK. They were.
Then as we got back to our street I found a small bone. I was rattling it around in my mouth and woMum told me to drop it! And I thought," you can whistle for that lady", so she did what she always does and stuck her hand in my mouth to take it from me. And I said "Not today woMum" and bit down really hard to hold on to the bone...... and woMum......screamed really loud and tried to pull her hand out of my mouth, but I was trying to hold on to the bone... and there was a short tussle. Then I saw blood running down her arm.
She dripped all the way down the street and I thought Hmmm not good (but I still had the bone). Back home she phoned some peoples and they said she had to go to the hospital even with the Covid 19. She was gone for AGES. And when she came back her finger was all bandaged and she has medicine. She wasn't cross with me, but I know good dogs don't bite peoples.
It doesn't help that after the Big Snooter incident last week (finishing my meds today!) I was ill in the night. I woke up and the light was on and woMum was all worried and said I'd had something called a seizure. After I woke I was very sick and then, shamefully, lost control and peed on the floor. She wasn't cross, but I know good dogs don't pee in the house.
I am wondering what is going to happen.
Hettie,in the UK, with Sally