[Dailydrool] Dogs Biting

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 22:02:11 PDT 2020

Dear Hettie.
Here is a true story I heard about Uncle Conley after he went to the
Bridge, just to show you that good dogs sometimes
accidentally....well...you know:
Uncle Conley could be grumpy.
This happened after he had not been in the show ring for awhile and
MomPerson decided to see if she could finish him. But he was difficult to
show and so she asked the breeder, Jackie Fogel, to show him.
The big day came and MomPerson handed Jackie who is a real no-nonsense
lady-- the leash and off they went.
It was a big show.
And into the ring and Jackie was stacking Conley (making him stand up
pretty) and reached under his butt to boost his rear a bit and he said
DONTTOUCHMYNEBBERMINDS and snapped (and missed, lucky boy!) And Jackie
jerked back and laughed but not because it was funny but because she didn't
really want people to know he had tried to bite her and
horrified, mortified, and terrified (I might add) Conley fell onto his back
and begged Jackie not to kill him right there in the ring which she had
every right to do.
And people watching laughed and said OH HOW CUTE HE WANTS A BELLY RUB
Nawww....not quite.
And Jackie got him on his feet and stacked and he didn't try to bite but he
was very demoralized and did not show well and they did not win and that
was the last ever show Uncle Conley ever went to so you see even dogs who
know better sometimes goof. I am sure your WoMun knows not to send you
away, she loves you.
Love and Cuddles, MertaLou who would NEVER....