[Dailydrool] Happy Easter !

Dave And Sue Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Fri Apr 10 14:36:05 PDT 2020

To our Drool family,
The Triplets are glad to have the Dad person home from the hospital and many other rehab places this past year!  He still gives treats from the recliner in the bedroom where he stays now
He says his bladder cancer is back
We don t know what that means but we are very gentle
when we take treats from his hands now
We sense he s not feelin like he used to and we are sad
The Mom person is home all the time now and that makes us content!
Tilly the dirt eater(stick, mulch, sanitizing wipes also!) is almost 13 and gets confused at night
She wakes up several times wanting to eat!
She has been on Methocabamol, Selegiline and Trazadone for almost a year now to help her sleep
Phoebe (lab) 11 yrs still runs the beach’s
Harvey 10 yrs (bassador) has a cantaloupe sized lipoma in his inguinal area that is inoperable
But not bothering him
All is well
At this Resurrection celebration time - please know we all will have many trials in this world
But Jesus has overcome!
He died for each of us and wants us to think about where we want to spend eternity
I believe our special bassets will be with us there!
What a day that will be!!
Happy Easter!
Live from:
Tilly, Phoebe and Harvey