[Dailydrool] helpin' out

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Sun Apr 12 14:26:40 PDT 2020

dexter here, it's been very weird here for a while..we haven't been able to go visit my friends at the little school for a while and our other friends at the nursing home either because of a "virus."  well, this virus thing sucks!  I miss my peeps!  we did get to do a video visit with the older peeps over the camera which was pretty fun and then we visited from outside their  windows but it wasn't the same...altho I did get some of my favorite treat tho..applesauce!!!!
tonight the mom and I are going to help people who are having a hard time by answering the crisis phone lines.  we signed up for some hours for the rest of the month.  it's not a video chat but i'm going to sit by mom with my therapy leash on ready to help!
we'll be glad when this virus thing is all over!  we miss all out buds!  maybe then all the hiking trails will be snow free too!  we went for a hike last week and there was still snow on them ...hmpf!!
we hope everyone is doing ok and feeling good too!
dexter & lois