[Dailydrool] therapy cut off, copying Dexter's thoughts

don/jan cook tudor2 at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 13 13:33:01 PDT 2020

My dog (and I) sure do miss our therapy visits to the retirement/nursing homes in our area. I am going to search online for a group that connects people with seniors in care homes who are feeling rather isolated. Ap. a call a day really helps them to stay connected. We are self quarantined so I cannot go far but maybe it would help.  I realize my Basset won’t have much to say in these calls, but he will be thinking of the chin scritches he normally gets none the less.
Stay safe everyone..
Jan and the hounds