[Dailydrool] Hahahahha

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 10:08:32 PDT 2020

>From the desk:

HAhahahahhahah oh I am sorry I really am hahahahsorry I should not be
laughing but ahhahahahah you see Mr Doc, aka "Mr GOODdog" got himself
caught up on the counter licking a knife. Whoa you should have seen the
look on his face when She booms out HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING????
Hahahahahahah ahem.
Poor dog hahah
I mean O SO Sad to be dethroned that way.
Ah
Ah h
Ah
Ok ay I am fine. Poor dog. But you know it has been so close around here
and she is always telling him how good he is and hahah....
I love him I really do but... hahah........
Love and socially Distant cuddles
Merta Lou