[Dailydrool] NICK'S ADVENTURES - WOODWORKING

sandi at redbaybassets.com sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sun Apr 26 15:20:07 PDT 2020

Hi Everybody - Nick Here!

Boy, am I ever in trouble!  Today mom stayed home from work because she had
a "migraine" headache.  She was trying to be nice to us and let us all out
of our crates if we promised to be REALLY quiet.  Well, everybody was
snoozing on the couches and I got bored.  Mom has Snowden sitting up so high
that I couldn't get him down to play with him, so ... I ate a chair leg
instead.  When I got tired of that, I chewed up the woodwork around Mom's
closet.  I thought nobody would notice, but tonight when Dad came home, he
noticed!  He was not a happy person!  He made some nasty comments about me
being a beaver, not a basset!  He also said something about me needing false
teeth soon!

Now Mom and Dad think I am not trustworthy!  They follow me around and won't
let me go exploring our big house!  My activities have been restricted!  It
is not fair!  How do they know that it was me that chewed the wood ???   Did
they do DNA testing???   How can I make them believe that maybe my Gramma
Sugar did it ???

The way things are going, I may need to be rescued soon!!

Slurps,

Nick