[Dailydrool] NICK'S ADVENTURES - PARTY PREPARATIONS

sandi at redbaybassets.com sandi at redbaybassets.com
Mon Apr 27 17:44:21 PDT 2020

Hi Everybody - Nick Here!

Well, Mom and Dad must not be mad at me anymore because the birthday party
preparations are proceeding nicely.  Mom has been baking all sorts of
birthday treats . she even baked some special cookies in the shape of bones
for me!   Mom's twin granddaughters came out today and helped decorate some
of the people treats.  That was lots of fun because they drop cookies a lot.
We all hung out in the kitchen to help.

There are boxes wrapped in pretty paper under my  birthday tree.  Mom won't
let me sniff them because she is afraid I'll chew on them.  I told her I
wouldn't chew them . unless of course they have food in them or they are
made of wood!!!  The twins told me that my name is on some of the packages .
I am not sure how they know because I don't think they can read any  better
than I can . they are only 3 years old!

Mom told me that Granny Pat is coming to our house for my  birthday party.
She also told me that if I am VERY GOOD she would give me a piece of prime
rib for my birthday!   Ooooooo .. being good is soooo hard . I hope I can be
good so I can get prime rib!

Slurps,

Nick