[Dailydrool] NICK'S ADVENTURES - MY FIRST BIRTHDAY

sandi at redbaybassets.com sandi at redbaybassets.com
Tue Apr 28 15:17:18 PDT 2020

Hi Everybody - Nick Here,

How come nobody told me that birthdays were such fun ?!?!?!?!  I got Mom and
Dad up very early on my birthday so I could open my birthday presents.  I
got a really neat new toy.  It is bright orange and looks like a GIANT jack!
It has a squeaker in each of its' four "legs" and a rattling ball in the
center.  It is a great tug toy.  My only problem is that Jesse took it (when
I wasn't watching) and would not let me have it back.  Now, you know it has
to be a neat toy because Jesse NEVER lowers himself to play with toys.  He
is a KING and kings are much too mature to play with toys.  But Jesse really
likes this one and even laid on it so I couldn't steal it back when he was
sleeping.  Mom got it back for me though . moms are good for stuff like
that!  Later in the day, I got a special birthday dinner.  I got some baked
potato, some green beans and some PRIME RIB!  Yummy, yummy, yummy!  I even
got a pup-cake with a candle on it!

Then last night, mom took us all over to Granny Pat's and we got baths and
got groomed.  I usually like having a bath . I lounge in the bathtub like
Cleopatra!  This time something different!  Mom said I was not a baby
anymore and she (gasp) TRIMMED MY WHISKERS!  I really didn't mind it . but
the whisker trimmer tickled!  Now I look all grown up since I am one year
old!

When we came home, I finished up my birthday by sitting on the bed in the
computer room.  Mom showed me all my computer birthday cards and I watched
them on the screen!  Boy, birthdays are fun!

Slurps,

Nick