[Dailydrool] NICK'S ADVENTURES - BOOK 2 DEDICATION

sandi at redbaybassets.com sandi at redbaybassets.com
Wed Apr 29 11:52:16 PDT 2020

I am going to start posting Nick's Adventures - Book 2. I want to start by
sharing the Dedication page for Book 2 ... and then, on with the stories.
Nick truly developed his "voice" in book 2 which starts shortly after his
1st birthday.

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL.

********************

Nick's Adventures-Book 2 is dedicated to Nick's uncle, Ch. Red Bay Court
Jester (Jesse). Jesse was Nick's role model and father figure during the
first year and a half of Nick's life. Jesse taught Nick how to have
"bassetude" and the fine art of manipulating people. Jesse went to the
Rainbow Bridge on June 23, 1998 after emergency surgery for a ruptured
spleen.

Jesse was Nick's mom's first show dog and champion...he taught us how to be
good slaves and trained us well for Nick's arrival. His absence leaves us
with an excruciating painful hole in our hearts and our lives. We miss him
and mourn for him every day...yet he lives on in the faces and "bassetude"
of his offspring.

Sandi & the Red Bay Bassets

Sandy, Mary Jane, Savannah