[Dailydrool] New Email

Val vastrand at comcast.net
Wed Apr 29 14:38:13 PDT 2020

Can any one help me with this? I had asked quite some time ago how I
need to go about changing my email address. I got a response, and
followed up, buy my email is not changed. My old address will be
disabled soon and I don't want to miss any drools. Would it be easier if
I just subscribe again with my new email? Any suggestions are
appreciated. Paisley sends love and healing drool to those that need.
She doesn't seem to mind the stay at home orders. I haven't noticed that
is has changed her routine at all.

vastrand at comcast.net   new Email  bratbasset at gmail.com

Val Strand