[Dailydrool] NICK'S ADVENTURES - EATING BY CANDLELIGHT

sandi at redbaybassets.com sandi at redbaybassets.com
Thu Apr 30 08:44:32 PDT 2020

Hi Everybody -- Nick Here!

Well... this is a new one!  On Monday, Morey and I got to spend the day with
Granny Pat and the "girls".  Miss Goody Four Paws, Abby, got to go to school
with mom!  Morey and I had to go to Granny Pat's because on Sunday, Morey
had been bad and got into the food bin and ate 567208509287 tons of Senior
dog food.  As a result of this, Morey got to go see one of our vets,
Jennifer, on Sunday ... he about gave her a heart attack when she saw him.
After she gave him some radiation, she said he would be okay but he couldn't
have anymore food for 8690005476769 days.  Mom thought he was going to have
puppies or explode on Monday, so she wanted Granny Pat to be there to
document either event on video tape, I guess.

Anyway, Morey and I went to Granny's on Monday.  Things went fine all day
except my sister Holly yelled at me and made me go flat a couple of times.
Then dinner time came and the lights went OUT!   I told Granny I couldn't
see my food, so she lit some candles for us.  Then I told her that a
candlelight dinner was not complete without wine and that I wouldn't eat.
So, she got out some wine and SHE DRANK IT!   Now, that was not what I had
in mind ... but with Granny you have to be more direct I guess.

After a while, mom called and said she was coming to rescue us ... or was
that rescue Granny Pat ... either way I was glad because it was getting cold
in the house and even colder outside.  About the time mom got there, the
lights came back on and Granny quit drinking the wine.

Slurps,

Nick