[Dailydrool] Mariah for VP

Kimlynne Slagel kislagel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 16:07:15 PDT 2020

Aloha Mariah,

  Wish I could vote for you but I'm afraid I'm ineligible to vote!!  I'm
registered with the Australian Kennel Club.  I've lived in the US (some
might contend Hawaii is not part of the US.  We still get charged
international postage rates!) almost all my life.  Since I was 12 weeks
old!  But my mom says it's better to tell people I'm Australian and had
nothing to do with the outcome of 2016 election.  I actually wasn't born
yet, in 2016 but my momPerson tells me my older brothers Odell and Hastings
ran for Pres and VP on the Basset ticket in 2016.  They harnessed over 300
votes on Facebook.  I'll tell all my American friends to vote for you!

  Good luck in November.

Hobs (aka Safehaven Wahineikionuikolani)