[Dailydrool] Paralyzed run-away...

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 1 13:21:04 PDT 2020

I know what you felt like Julie, when you realized Guinness had ‘run’ away.
Old man Elvis had no use of his back legs for his last six years, but that didn’t keep him from getting where he wanted to go. I used to joke that the dog that was most likely to run away was the one who couldn’t walk.
He would eagerly drag him self across pavement, cement and gravel. And several times ended up with scrapes and brush burns from doing so. The fact that he couldn’t use his back legs never phased him.
Pets and smooches to your boy.

Angelika
Sent from my iPhone