[Dailydrool] Paralyzed break-outs

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 13:26:36 PDT 2020

Nigel lost the use of his rear end  when he was about 6 and lived another 2
yrs. When he went down in the rear he was intact and let me just say that
of all the male Bassets we have owned, Nigel left the least doubt that he
was INTACT and that there was a lot there. So it was horrifying to see him
drag those two ummm nebberminds through dirt and rocks,across all
terrains..... finally we had enough and had him not only neutered but the
scrotal sacs removed as well.
Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, probably Nigel as well....
MomPerson to the late, great Nigel