[Dailydrool] NICK'S ADVENTURES - TRICK OR TREAT

sandi at redbaybassets.com sandi at redbaybassets.com
Mon Aug 10 19:31:55 PDT 2020

Hi Everybody ... Nick Here!

Well ... last night mom and I sat in the kitchen for 198870653 bazillion
minutes waiting for the Trick or Treaters!  I had on my very handsome
devil's horns and was waiting oh so patiently to snatch their candy.  So ...
guess how many came???  NONE !  Mom said it was because I was waiting for
them and they knew I would steal their candy.  Dad said it was because they
all think our house is haunted .... it is really old and kids think it is
scary!!!  Cash and Morgan had 578207 bazillion trick or treaters ... Clark
even ran out of treats!

So ... since mom didn't want me to be disappointed, she took me over to
Trick or Treat with the twin princesses.  Now ... that was fun!  First of
all, my red devil horns were too kewl!  Everybody loved them.  Besides, I
was with my princesses ... I love my princesses!  We went to some nice
peoples' houses and they gave me some MilkBones ... I wanted bubble gum!!!
So .... I offered to help my princesses carry their treasures .... I took
the handle to their "pumpkin pail" very carefully in my teeth and tugged!!!
Sure enough ... some goodies fell out ... but then I felt bad because my
Shelby princess started to cry ... so I kissed her tears away and while I
was doing that, the Carroll princess picked up all the goodies!!    Hmmmmm
.... that didn't work out quite right!!!

My  princesses were tired, so I kissed them goodnight and came home.  Mom
gave all of us bassets a treat and we snuggled in for some TV!!  I guess

Howl-o-ween is okay ... but I sure did want some bubble gum!

Slurps,

Nick