[Dailydrool] New Wagon

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 12 13:38:07 PDT 2020

Hi all, Snoopy here,
Well, the clueless momPerson has gone and done it.  She's bought me a wagon.  I'm 15 now and can't walk as far as Chomper & Samantha can so I'm often left behind.  And when I do get to go I start off all charged up but by the time we round the block I'm moving pretty darn slow.  It's been a problem thats been getting worse and leads to many hard feelings after dinner and momPerson feels guilty no matter how she sorts it.  So, she decided to try a wagon.
It's FABULOUS.  Now the very first time I tried it I was scared and so she'd put me in and after a little while I'd start whining real quite like uhhh uhhh uhhh and she stopped and got me out and I'd take 10 steps and she'd put me back in and we'd go along and uhhh uhh uhhhhh ... like that.  But that was just the first time and it was all new and besides if you can believe it she'd even forgotten to put my blankie in there for me!!  But now, ohhhh now ..... we set out and I can walk as far as I want and when I'm done I just stop and she scoops me up into the wagon and I ride the rest of the way.  It's super stable and it's got huge wheels and so bumps and so on don't bother me at all.  We can all go walk together and the neighbors say I'm adorable.  Well of course I am!!
Oh, and get this .... the wagon only costs $100  !!!  Seriously.  Folds and unfolds in 1 second and holds 150 lbs (has a divider in case you want to take 2 bassets.  Solid, sturdy .... yeah it's really wonderful.
https://customfoldingwagons.com/products/all-terrain-folding-wagon-paw-print

I have no affiliation with this product other then it changed my live.
Love n drool from your pal Snoopy