[Dailydrool] Horton hears traffic

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 05:07:06 PDT 2020

I am not sure how to deal with this but is there a less busy route you
could take for awhile? Meantime I would try some lavender (I have become a
true convert) on maybe his ears before you go out, and then just sit at the
corner, don't try to go any further, just sit there and watch the cars then
go home. Maybe if he is not too traumatized maybe you can feed him some
really terrific treats at that corner while you watch cars but do not ask
him to take one more step.
I am thinking that he will become used to it but I cannot promise that will
happen.Good luck.
MomPerson to MertaLou & Doc