[Dailydrool] NICK'S ADVENTURES - My OWN Christmas Tree

sandi at redbaybassets.com sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sat Aug 22 17:05:43 PDT 2020

Hi Everybody -- Nick Here!

Things have been very busy around here getting ready for my
birthday/Christmas.  Well...the other night mom was upstairs in the computer
room and I heard lots of funny noises.  I thought to myself ... "what is she
building up there ... a Christmas Tree?"  Sooooo..... I went upstairs to
check it out and there IT was!!!  My very own Birthday/Christmas Tree!!!

Mom had an extra little Christmas Tree ... it had been in a box in the cold,
cold attic all by itself.   Mom must have heard it crying coz she got it
out.  She put pretty lights on it and it looked a lot happier!  Then she put
a pretty silver ball necklace on it .... I didn't know that it was a girl
tree ... but how can you tell?   Then mom put a basset angel thing on top
... it looks sort of like Abby ... mom says it sure couldn't be me coz it
would need horns, not a halo.  Finally, mom took all of her Hush Puppy
beanies and her other little stuffed bassets and tucked them into the tree!
VOILA .... a basset Christmas tree and it is MINE!!!!

I feel really special because I am the only basset at our house whose
birthday is on Christmas Day ... that is why I am CH Red Bay Father
Christmas!

Deck the Halls & Happy Howlidays,

Nick