[Dailydrool] Cbd

Christie Bradley hrcbradley at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 17:35:48 PDT 2020

We give our daphne cbd drops and sometimes treats - she is 12 or so and can
be in a lot of pain and is stressed out with the drama around the young
bassets. We also give beudreaux the still very puppyish 2 yo basset cbd
drops to chill him out a bit.

I think they are helping. Worth a try. Get them from a reputable source
that actually regulates the amount of cbd. We get ours from a local vendor.
I think their name is queen of hearts in hood river, or, and I believe they
ship all over the us free. They make special dog and horse formulations.
I use the oil and the rub myself (human ones) for sleep and sore muscles
and it works well and fast.