[Dailydrool] Triglycerides

Marlene marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Aug 23 07:08:15 PDT 2020

I usually don't post anymore on the drool, but I am wondering if any one on here has had experience with high triglycerides and gall bladder problems in their Bassets ? My Hannah who just turned 5  had a very bad UTI, she was on Antibiotics for 14 days and we got it cleared up, but she was still acting lethargic, back to the vets we go, and  they did blood work and X Rays thinking maybe bladder stones, every thing was fine, all her blood work was great except she had higher than normal triglycerides. 4 times higher than normal actually. she was put on low fat diet for 2 weeks and then a possible ultra sound to ck gall bladder, has anyone on the drool had experience with gall bladder problems . Marlene   Annie and Hannah