[Dailydrool] September $5 Friday

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sat Aug 29 10:04:09 PDT 2020

Our rescue for September is Utah Friends of Basset Hounds with 33 seniors.
That’s a lot of seniors!  $5 Friday is Sept. 4th and we are accepting donations now.
This rescue is desperate for donations so please PayPal, using the friend option so
there are no fees taken out, to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com  or send a check to
Debbie’s Dawgs, 177 Mountain Vista Blvd. Canton GA. 30115.

Last month we raised $5298 for Basset Hound Rescue of GA and Belly Rubs
BHR - an amazing amount to help 2 great rescues.

To those of you who donated, we cannot thank you enough for your support.
It means these rescues can take care of their existing seniors and take in that
next  hound in need.

 Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa