[Dailydrool] Auction and raffle for BAGS Basset Rescue

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri Aug 28 05:32:08 PDT 2020

There is an auction and raffle going on for BAGS Basset Rescue - they’ve
had a lot of vet bills and need some help.  For those not on FB you may still
be able to see the auction - you won’t be able to comment so if you want to
bid on something, let me know and I will do a proxy bid for you. I will put
a link at the bottom of this post.

Our always generous Drooler friend Doug Dropp donated a cute quilt
that we are raffling - email me at dlindy at mac.com to see pics. It’s got
a basset in the middle.  59” x 69” so nice size.  Reversible.  Chances
are $1 each or 7 for $5. Drawing Sept. 1 so not a lot of time left.  We
do take checks but you’d need to mail quickly!

Here’s the link to the auction; hope you can see it if you’re not on
FB - some great items!  Just let me know if you want to bid.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.618058465809033&type=3 <https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.618058465809033&type=3>

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa