[Dailydrool] Stonewall

bassethound98 at aol.com bassethound98 at aol.com
Fri Aug 21 07:59:36 PDT 2020

So sorry our loss of Stonewall.  Your eloquent eulogy for Stonewall brought back so many memories in the loss of all of our furbabies who have gone on to the Rainbow Bridge.  Too many to mention, but they are at peace and whooping it up and enjoying a feast at the great "Feast" at the Rainbow Bridge.  Healing drool to your whole family.  As usual I will light a candle in Stonewall's memory to guide him to the bridge.  I light the candle for one week to make sure they find their way to the bridge.
Barbara, Willow and Baxter with Sam, Rosie, Maggie, Trixie and Shadow (ATB)