[Dailydrool] Stonewall

kmwlaw at cox.net kmwlaw at cox.net
Sat Aug 22 16:09:01 PDT 2020

Marie,

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family on Stonewall's trip to the
Bridge.  It sounds as though he had a wonderful life in a loving household
with Samantha by his side.  Know that your Drool family shares your pain,
and the wonderful memories of all the great puppers who have made the
journey.  May your memories of Stonewall bring you peace.

Kathy Wilson, Tallulah, and Tucker the Dalmatian, with Moose, Twinkletoes,
and Hooter the harrier all ATB with my Peter

kmwlaw at cox.net <mailto:kmwlaw at cox.net>