[Dailydrool] Horton hears traffic

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 09:44:43 PDT 2020

I am so sorry about his worries and anxieties. Maybe he would respond to
some mild anti-anxiety drug altho I understand reluctance to go that route.
I had Conley on them for awhile but it just made him stupid and mean
instead of nice. (As it turns out it was not his fault, anyway.) I feel so
bad when the dogs have issues like this, because there is no way to reason
with them or explain. Have you considered a companion for Horton? Just
wondering. I think I might go there in the same situation. I have always
tried to have one considerably younger than the next. I do not know what
MertaLou will do if Doc goes first, and he is the oldest. Now she seems the
more confident of the two but she has hysterics when he leaves on Tuesday
to go Gallery sit with me. Anyway good luck and let me know how he does.
Best Wishes
Bev