[Dailydrool] WARNING: This post is not for the faint of heart. Exploits of Browyn the Fairy Princess/Mighty Hunter

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 03:07:00 PST 2020

Hi everyone! It is I, Browyn the Fairy Princess, Mighty Hunter
Extraordinaire. I have been on squirrel alert lately. Those pesky things
have been digging up the yard burying their nuts everywhere and driving me
nuts. Now there is one less of the nasty critters. It all started a week
ago Monday. It was a nice warm day. I managed to sneak stuffed animals out
on two occasions. Both times, mom figured it out and took the stuffed
animal back inside. Then she decided to get a start on some cooking. I was
playing. It isn't like she was sharing while she cooked. I finally managed
to catch a squirrel. I dispatched it quickly. Unfortunately, Beauford
thought he should get to share the spoils of the hunt. I really didn't want
to. After all, it was MINE! A tug of war ensued. I won the body and
Beauford won the head and guts that came with the head. Whatever. This
meant it was more fun to throw my squirrel into the air and catch it as I
ran around the yard! (Note from Jennifer: I saw her having great fun. I
thought she managed to sneak out her skinneeez moose. She was having so
much fun I decided to ignore the fact that she had a prohibited toy
outside.) I finally decided I needed a drink and a quick nap. So, I came to
the door to be let inside. Mom opened the door. Then she noticed my
squirrel and made me go back outside. She ran to get bags and liver treats.
Then she came out without letting the boys out. She threw a huge hand of
liver treats all over the patio! She never does that. I was having a really
hard time. I didn't want to set my squirrel down, but I wanted the treats.
I tried to eat treats with the squirrel in my mouth, but it just wasn't
working out for me. So, I set the squirrel down really close and grabbed
some treats really fast. Apparently the mom is quicker than she looks! Next
thing I know, my squirrel is not next to me and is in a sack in mom's hand!
At least she was nicce and pointed out all the liver treats so I could eat
them and go inside. Then she went to put my lovely squirrel in the trash!
Dad came home while she was doing this and she had dad open all the doors
for her. He was not really listening to her. How do I know this? Before mom
could even finish washing her hands, he opened the door, let out the boys,
and Beauford had my squirrel head and was running around acting like he
killed my squirrel! The nerve. So, dad took away the head and deposited it
with the rest of the squirrel in the trash. I was the lucky one. Did you
notice that dad didn't go get bags or treats to trade for the head. Nope He
just tackled Beauford and took it from him! Then he made mom go out and
search to make sure we hadn't hidden anything else. She didn't find
anything. We still got the last laugh! About three days later, it was
obvious to all that we didn't just play with our squirrel. We rolled in all
its parts. So, we reeked! Ha, ha! It was even funnier because mom got sick
and couldn't breathe. Never fear dear readers. No covid at our house, just
plain old boring allergies and asthma. It did mean that Mom
couldn't breathe and bathe us at the same time. So, we got to stay stinky
longer than usual. Ha, ha!

Browyn the Fairy Princess, you know the rest with Beauford, Bugsey and the
mom Jennifer

Please note from Jennifer. NoI am not happy at all. I did not encourage
this in any way and really wish she would find a new hobby, but that isn't
going to happen