[Dailydrool] Extra Cards?

bassethound98 at aol.com bassethound98 at aol.com
Sat Dec 5 10:29:15 PST 2020

Have been a long time drooler, having many, many hounds coming through my doors.  This year was kind of rough with COVID-19, then to top things off, I was forced to move into an assisted living facility and had to give up my beloved Bassets.  My Baxter was taken in by my oldest daughter and her family, my Willow was taken in by my son and his family, and or course my Maggie was taken in by my youngest daughter and her family.  Thankfully they all have fenced in yards and the grandkids are so in love with my babies.I know it's kind of late to ask, but if any droolers have extra Christmas cards they could part with, I would be forever grateful.  To say I miss my Bassets is an understatement.  Thanks so very much for any that you can spare. With sad Ahhrooo's~~
Barbara Murach114 Riverside Ave. Apt 210New Bedford, MA 012746