[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards - Lists

Howliday Cards howlidaycards at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 16:11:27 PST 2020

The lists for the 2020 Howliday Card Exchange have been sent. If you did
not receive them, please let me know immediately.

They are formatted for Avery labels, #5160; but you are welcome to print on
regular paper and cut/paste onto your envelopes, or even hand-write. If you
need them in WORD or something other than PDF, please let me know and I can
provide them to you in another format.

Please be sure to send your cards no later than January 18, 2021. If
something comes up that will prevent you from sending your cards on time,
please let me know immediately.

I hope everyone enjoys this howliday tradition, thanks for your
participation.

Kacy with Cowboy
howlidaycards at gmail.com