[Dailydrool] Leaky eyes

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 15:50:09 PST 2020

I am so sorry to hear that Snoopy has gone to the bridge.  He was definitely a Drool Star and will be very popular at the Bridge.  Thank you, Bev for sharing a Nigel, Louis and Mr.Cooper, Sir story.  To this day every time I am introduced to a dog named Cooper, I add the “Mister” and “Sir”.
I was very happy to get my Drool Calendar.  I always picked MacKenzie’s birthday.  This will be her first Birthday at the Bridge.  She’s a vocal girl so I am sure she’ll be singing a warm welcome to Snoopy.

Sent from my iPhone