[Dailydrool] Candle for Snoopy

Cathy Brown idigdoxies at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 20 16:24:55 PST 2020

We will definitely light a candle for Snoopy on Friday at 8am.
Years ago we bought a candle to light for Ben the SonDog, son of King Bob the Dog Nali, and we have lit it for many dogs since, and replaced it as needed. The original candle was chosen by our own Lucy Lou the Wild Wonder Girl and it had a slight cinnamon scent. We have used cinnamon candles ever since.
Lucy will surely join the crowd at the Bridge to welcome Snoopy to his new, pain free adventure.

Cathy Brown, with Lucy Lou atb, and da Fritz
idigdoxies at yahoo.com

Sent from my iPhone