[Dailydrool] Happy Yule tidings.

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 25 10:16:21 PST 2020

Hi all, Samantha here
I hope you’re having a great time stealing stuff off of the counters this holiday season.   I have been especially successful.  I have earned the moniker “the thief of Campbell” for my antics.  I am incredibly talented.
Actually, honestly, they are used to short Dogs. Being as I am an imposter I can get to places no dog has gotten to in a decade around here and I just score and score and score.  They’ve started putting bread in the microwave When it’s out Of the pantry but I’m quick...oh so quick.
Last night a *thing* happened.  They had champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries and didn’t share. The three of them (Natalie is 21, can you believe it?) So I was salty about that.  I noticed momPerson had brought out brand new Very very very fancy New glasses. After we all left the kitchen I waited until they were watching a movie and I snuck back in there and I grabbed the kitchen towel which was on the counter, hoping she left food on it.  Well, she had hand washed those glasses and they all came crashing ...... She screamed from another room... I ran and hid outside until I could hear momPerson finish cleaning up and leave the kitchen (again)
Sigh.  I guess we all miss my supervisor. He would have ratted me out the second I snuck back into the kitchen. On the bright side nobody is yelling at anybody through dinner these days when beef is served.
More later from Samantha who writes better stories then Chomper but not by much.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone