[Dailydrool] Debbie Winstanley Update

Leon Winstanley leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Fri Dec 25 10:38:46 PST 2020

Hi all!

Debbie returned home yesterday. She couldn't wait to get home.  She was
tested Covid-19 negative...same for yours truly.  She did not have
pneumonia.  Her troponin levels were elevated, which indicated major heart
stress.  She is on doxycycline, using a nebulizer and staying off her feet.
Compared to Monday, she is doing very good.  Thank you for all the well
wishes, on and off the DD.  A special shout out, thank you to Donna Funk.
Your token of get-well sent to Debbie really made her spirits pick up, and I
am so grateful.

Debbie has decided to continue with her creation of our Howliday Card.  She
points out she was close to completing it before things went down hill.
Please give her a little time.  We also need to print the cards, so there is
lead time involved, then the actual mailing.  ...I'll keep you posited on
the progress.  On my side of the street is the Winstanley Clan Howliday Card
display.  I have been side-tracked, but getting back track soon.   Here is
the webpage with just 5 cards posted.
<http://www.winstanleyclan.us/2020_Howliday_Cards/2020_DD_Howliday_Cards_pag
e_1.html>
www.winstanleyclan.us/2020_Howliday_Cards/2020_DD_Howliday_Cards_page_1.html
It has been 10 days since I posted any cards.  As my mother-in-law would
say, I'll get to it.

Drool to all in need.

Leon

 <mailto:leon at winstanleyclan.us> leon at winstanleyclan.us