[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs January $5 Friday

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Dec 27 19:48:12 PST 2020

$5 Friday is January 1st. Yes, a holiday but we are going to soldier
on and keep it on the first Friday of the month. Our rescue is Carolina
Basset Hound Rescue, which has about 20 seniors.

Our PayPal for $5 Friday donations is debbiesdawgs at icloud.com
Or checks can be sent to Debbies Dawgs, 177 Mountain Vista Blvd.
Canton GA. 30115   Last month we raised $4,875 for 3 smaller
rescues which put us at $50,398 for the year for our $5 Fridays.
Seventeen rescues benefitted from those fundraisers so in spite
of the pandemic we were able to continue supporting rescues in
a year when it was sorely needed,

Thanks so much to those who have supported our efforts for
all these years!

Happy New Year!

Donna, drool fueler for just Maggie these days