[Dailydrool] Sleep Issues

Valerie Strand bratbasset at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 18:52:11 PST 2020

It sure sounds as if Paddi is starting to exhibit some of the symptoms
of CCD, canine cognitive disorder. My lab is showing many of the same
things. Fine during the day and then at night, she paces, is anxious,
not barking yet. There is an excellent Facebook group that provide me
lots of good information. It is Canine Cognitive Dysfunction (CCD)
Support Group
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanineCognitiveDysfunction/>. Talk to
your vet there are some medications that have helped. I feel your pain.
Went thru dementia with my husband and now the dog. Good luck to you and
try to maintain patience, poor Paddi doesn't know what's going on.

Val Strand  bratbasset at gmail.com