[Dailydrool] Mariah

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 07:00:16 PST 2020

Dear Mariah,
Beauford hase feet in the ballet pose as well and his left knee buckles
over the front of his wrist. Sometimes his toes get stuck over each other.
His bottom teeth are slightly in front of his front teeth, but not too bad.
He has absolutely gorgeous dark brown eyes with beautiful natural black
eyeliner.

As for bossy women, he lives with Browyn the Fairy Princess and Mighty
Huntress. As long as she doesn't stand on his back or bump him around he
can ignore her bossiness. If she jumps on his back to see out the back door
instead of Bugsey, or she bumps him in her utter excitement, he will roll
her over ( as he is aging, he gets help with this part from Bugsey who is
happy to oblige) and stand on her ears and bark in her face. Then they are
up and running around again.

He can be rather timid in new surroundings. He much prefers to be at home
with his mom, dad, Bugsey, and Browyn. We used to babysit a border terrier
on quite a regular basis and he was fine with her. He loves the kennel
manager at the vet clinic, but he prefers to hide under the chair his mom
is in when he has to see the vet. He would never dream of biting or
growling though.

He is a rescue just like you Mariah! He is from GABR. Unlike you, he was
too little to remember any unpleasantness. He was born into rescue on
January 2. His poor basset mom was only a year old when she had him and 7
other buppies. She hadn't had any shots either. So, we had to be really
careful with him until he had all his shots. I do think he is a fair bit
older than you. He is 11, but kind of like Snoopy, he is active for his age
and tears around the backyard chasing his siblings and any rodentia in the
backyard. Squirrels, rabbits, rats and an occasional armadillo!

Jennifer with the Beautiful, Baby Beauford, Bugsey and Browynt he Fairy
Princess.