[Dailydrool] From Mariah

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 19:02:34 PST 2020

Aloha Jennifer,  this is Mariah. Beauford sounds very handsome and as if he might be a hound i would like.  I cannot imagine why he would hide under a chair at the vets rather than striding to the middle of the waiting room charming all the people with wags and kisses and intimidating all the dogs with raised lips and teeth, but to each his/her own.  (I guess I should say “their” own—there is a politically correct young adult two legger human puppy who visits here and is always trying to teach us how to use language properly by her standards and she highly disapproves of the binary His/her designation as insufficiently inclusive, but I digress).  So long as Beauford understands one basic rule—in any group of dogs, I am always in charge, then I think he and I could be great friends.  if you and my mom could engineer an introduction, I,should like that (although no dog is allowed on my property until they have become my dear friend elsewhere.). Sending diva proper slurps, Mariah