[Dailydrool] We Paddi B Basset are Brushed By Fame

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 20:33:42 PST 2020

Paddi B Basset is thrilled to be within two or maybe three decrees of
separation from Hilary Swank and who knows what other Famous Persons!

Paddi says that since I am her person, and Val is Mariah’s person, and I
have had email conversations with Val, and Mariah knows Hilary, she, Paddi
Basset, is Practically Famous.

And THAT should translate to many more treats!!

Meanwhile, I think Mariah is adorable and Hilarynis terrific.

Mary
With Paddi, the Famous and Simba the eye-rolling
--
Mary Wilson
(250) 325-9020