[Dailydrool] To Merta Lou

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 20:57:22 PST 2020

My apologies Ms. Merta Lou for sending this so late but we wanted to let you know we send soft shooter kisses and drool to your momperson leak eyes. It’s always heartbreaking to hear news of best friends non bassets passing. Even though they aren’t as great as we (sssh Rambo it’s true, we are a great, excellent, exceptional, magnificent breed) anyhow my point is that we are very sorry and send out most heart felt hugs in hopes your momperson’s eyes stop leaking

Nancy with Duncan and Rambo the Shar Pei
speedsterbasset at yahoo.com