[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 23:45:45 PST 2020

And well you can imagine our surprise at there being a striped kitty in the
neighboring yard at 2 in the morning the other night! My goodness we
thought the little things were snugly asleep for the winter even though I
am told they do not do that thing---
    hipersomething
where they sleep all winter.
Luckily Mr Doc stumbled across it first and ran away before the kitty could
wag his tail at him and I ran away also even though I wasn't close and we
went right to the door and DEMANDED to go in. We remember! Well-- Mr Doc
did, anyway. No middle of the night baths for us!! And the kitty did wag
his tail but there was no one there but it stunk up the yard something
fierce so when She went out with the flashlight and came in her clothes
smelled funny for a bit, but not long. She was very unhappy because she had
quit going out first with the flasherlight. Now she has to do it again.And
it is cold she says getting right out of a warm bed and going outside....oh
well that is part of her job as our maid. It is either that or baths in the
middle of the night.
We wanted to thank everyone for their kind thoughts about our cousin the
Frenchie who went way way way too early to the Rainbow Bridge. I never
sniffed him but it is always sad. So thank you all very much it helped.

Love and Cuddles from Merta Lou & maybe Doc who is asleep already again.