[Dailydrool] No fair

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 8 14:08:02 PST 2020

Hettie here and I'm in a strop.
The Womum said Auntie Clueless Daleperson was coming to visit me. She said she was going to bring me sniffs of Snoopy and Chomper, whom I've sniffed before, but also a new cousin Sam.
I was very excited. I hid a bone in my garden to show her and let womum polish my teeth and clip my toebones in preparation.
Then today. Today she said Auntie Clueless isn't coming to see me after all. I'm soooo disappointed, I had hidden some treats for her to take back to Sam and the boys. Now I'll have to eat them myself.
This weekend we have been staying in a house near something called a beach. It's a wonderful place full of sniffs - although water keeps chasing me and trying to wash my pretty toes - I have had such fun. In the town they have human cafes and pubs where dogs are allowed to go in with their staff and everybody has made such a fuss of me (of course) and I was so happy. But now I am sad.
I hope Auntie Clueless comes soon.
Hettie, in the UK