[Dailydrool] ML Watches the Westminster phase 1

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 06:54:47 PST 2020

Merta Lou watches the first night. Hounds and Herding, our two groups.

Humph.
Well.
Tsk. I never. I mean that was a perfectly acceptable Basset at that dog
show on the picture box. Nice fellow. And what? A WHIPPET??? Beat by a
Whippet? Couldn't smell his way to a meal standing in a kitchen. Not ONE
SCENT hound!! All legs they picked. DISgusting. That's the last time I
watch THAT dog show. Is it on next week? WHAT? Once a year? Oh dear that's
even worse.
Well when was the last time a Basset won? NEVER??? Oh my! Maybe stilts.
Would that help? I think Bassets and Doxies and Corgis are too small and
the Judges, standing up, simply look over their heads. No? They touch them
and everything? Worse. That's worse. It means they aren't paying attention
then maybe. Only picking the legs. When was the last time a Black Dog won?
NEVER????
Oh.
Well.
I feel a little better I guess.