[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 12 08:41:43 PST 2020

Hi all, Snoopy here,
Well, it's true, we have an interloper here at my home.  Samantha.  Long legged girl, I'm telling you that much.  You try doorway guarding and the young lady simply leaps over the top of you.  I'm SERIOUS.  She isn't allowed on my bed, she is a FOSTER.  Last night that created quite a stir, in the end Chomper got down and slept with her in Natalies room.  I have rules, you know and I have REASONS for my rules.  If you let them sleep in bed with you they are no longer a foster.  Samantha is a lovely young lady and she deserves a wonderful home.  She is currently in the ONE open slot here at my house, if we fail then we cannot pull the next shut down shelter dog.  And that is momPerson's wheelhouse, she pulls shut down shelter dogs and I fix them.
Why Samanthas paperwork says they couldn't handle her enough to check her teeth or her ears.  momPerson BRUSHED her teeth and CLEANED her ears before she read that part so she didn't know.  Also, the shelter sent home medicine that needed to be poked down Samanthas throat, maybe they should have mentioned that they believed she wouldn't tolerate it??  Anyway she is a snugglebug and she is housetrained and she loves everyone and everything she meets.  Walks nicely on lead but still standing for her cookie!!  momPerson won't make her sit because of the two incisions in her gut, but those are on day 12 so her time is coming!
Chomper is sweet on her, Chomper is having to teach her how to play because she has never had another dog apparently.  She wants to play and she play bows but then she doesn't know how to wrestle.  He is showing her how to nibble ears and rub heads and hug and stuff.
In other news my momPerson is no longer allowed to travel internationally.  Well she never was, but now her company made a rule, they are banning international travel for work and if you do it for personal reasons you have to work from home for 2 weeks after you come back.  Something about a flu.  She had a trip planned this week (over my profuse objections) but they won't let her go.  Poor Auntie Sally and poor Hettie will have to get along without the clueless momPerson for the duration.
More later from Snoopy who has his work cut out for him with this little girl foster with the long legs.