[Dailydrool] Dress Code

Douglas Paul dmp618 at swbell.net
Wed Feb 12 17:25:44 PST 2020

I have to agree with Pam in regards to the attires I have seen on the Westminster Dog Show lately. Many, many moons ago I helped with showing my Doberman Pinscher but always wore dress slacks since one might have to kneel down to stack the dog while in the ring. In past televised shows, I have noticed that even some younger (a.k.a. more slender) ladies working the ring in tight dresses or skirts. I personally do not know if there is a true dress code, but I do know that the eyes of the judges are on the dog at the end of the  lead, not the handler. Please forgive me if I seem catty, but as a senior lady, I have a bad habit of voicing my opinions. Plus having had a tooth pulled today, I can blame it on pain killers.
Marie Paul