[Dailydrool] Doggie Dress Codes

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 00:44:44 PST 2020

>From the Desk

In an attempt to keep this Basset related I, Merta Lou who has never set a
delicate white toe in the show ring, would like to comment that I do not
believe my MOtherPerson said that skin-tight is part of the dress code. Nor
was that the question. The hotter the show the better dressed you are
expected to be. There. Nobody said skin-tight that is purely an individual
decision. Nice dress slacks and a snazzy blazer are every bit as acceptable
but were not worn this year.
Handling Bassets requires bendability, get-down-on-the-floorability and
leandownability. Not to mention lift-a-dog-off-the-grooming-tableability.
But yes, some of those outfits had seen better days and a thinner handler.
Be nice. Play hard but be nice.
Love & Cuddles
MertaLou Basset  the non-showing Diva.