[Dailydrool] Hahahahahah

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 01:49:24 PST 2020

>From the Desk:
Hahhah Mr Perfect blew it not that I, Merta Lou, would rejoice at this, of
course not, it is sad (snicker.)

See at night he is allowed on Her bed and I am not. Something about having
legs and getting down when he is told to.
So earlier tonight she got into bed and she was hurting so she was really
happy to be in bed and Doc jumped up onto the bed and this was ok for about
ten minutes during which time she moved her legs around about four hundirt
times and finally she says, she says:
Ok Get down, Doc
and he says
What? Now? Already? Me?
and she says
Get Down Please, Doc
and he says
But I.. I just got up
and she says
Get off the bed, Doc
and he says
Are you sure? I mean really?
and she says
Now,Doc. Off. The. Bed.
and he says
Oh you don't mean that I know you are kidding
and she says, sitting up
GET OFF THE BED
And he flattens his ears and lowers his head and cringes a bit and says
Aww. Come on, please?
And she swings her legs out and says
DOC I SAID OFF THE BED OFF THE BED RIGHT NOW
And he says, looking wide-eyed
Oh I know you are kidding, right?
And she starts to stand up and when she does this suddenly Doc is off the
bed and in his crate, mumbling but very softly and then she shut us both in
our crates and it was his fault and I don't mind when HE is the one in
trouble and that is the story of how Mr Perfect dropped the ball, so to
speak. Har har har har (I am not laughing I am clearing my throat.

Love and Cuddles,
MertaLou, perfect Little Girl.