[Dailydrool] The BIG Bed

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 21 07:34:54 PST 2020

Hi, it's Samantha,
Congratulations Maggie, I'm glad you found your forever home.  You and I have some similarities, we both have 2 basset brothers and we are both hound but not basset (or all basset, I'm basset/boxer).  I, too, have found my forever home, mom has a contract in her hands, she just needs to mail it back.
Soooooooo ..... yesterday, after breakfast ..... I jumped up on the big bed.  Snoopy howled and yelled and said NOOOOOOOO she is a foster and I said no!  i'm not a foster anymore I'm your sister move over big boy.  Mommy tucked his blankie around him and told him it was ok and he huffed and he puffed but he let me curl up along side him.
And then ..... last night .... the three of us climbed up into that big bed.  It's real big.  Chomper sleeps between the pillows with his butt against Snoopy who sleeps between mommy and daddy .... and they wanted me to sleep at the foot of the bed.  NO.  I don't wanna I want to sleep up at the head of the bed with everyone else.  They told me there wasn't a spot.  There was pushing, there was shoving, I was moved twice and moved right back .... daddy finally told mommy to stop shouting at me and let me figure it out.  So, mommy laid where she wanted and daddy laid where he wanted and Snoopy laid where he always does and Chomper laid where he always does and i worked my way in between everybody without making anybody move and made a dog pile.  It was great.  We slept that way all night.  zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Love,Samantha who sleeps in the big bed now.