[Dailydrool] Blanca here

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Sun Feb 23 18:07:24 PST 2020

Hi, Blanca here.  I too get to sleep on the big bed.  I sleep with my dad slave on the smaller big bed as the mom slave said no way do I want a dog, no matter how sweet, on MY bed.  So the dad and I have our own  room and our own bed.  The mom's loss is the dad's gain. Hrumph.  Today the dad and I went for a real long walk, so long  that he got  smoke an entire cigar.  It was over 50 degrees today.  We had to take such a nice walk as on Tuesday and Wednesday we are expecting 6 to 9 inches of that nasty white stuff which means only short walks.  Phooey.  We walked over an hour, and when we got home, I  got to  lay on him  for another hour before I was fed.  He has a real comfy lap.  Then he fed me and said how cute I look walking on  my hind legs as he takes the bowl to  my eating place.  He wants to  get a picture of it to show off my talents.  I want to welcome Maggie Moo and Samantha for finding such wonderful forever homes with such well trained slaves.  You will really have a great life with them.

Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopt