[Dailydrool] Harley Davidson ATB 2-2-2-

Tammara gcbassets at homenetnw.net
Thu Feb 27 05:54:24 PST 2020

I am mostly a lurker these days but have been on the DD since 2002, it
is with a heavy heart that I let my Drool family know our beloved Harley
Davidson made his way to the Bridge last Thursday,  he was almost 15 and
had a wonderful life here with the Coulee Droolers.  We adopted him from
Aunt Pat and Washington Basset Rescue when he was about 18 months old,
he was a bassador, all black. He immediately became our son's boy,  they
did everything together.  When our son moved out HD stayed with us as he
couldn't handle the stairs at our son's apartment and frankly he loved
his siblings.  Run free our little black dog,  until we meet again in
heaven.

Tammara

forever momma to Murphy, Pw. Freckles, Doozer, Douglas and Harley
Davidson ATB  always in my heart.